This patient accidentally burned herself on a hot stove top. The original burn (at left) is quite deep, inflamed and open making it prone to infection – a very common complication of second degree burns.
After a week’s treatment with wheatgrass extract, (once daily) the wound is completely healed by new skin coverage, which is highly unusual for burn wounds as they tend to be difficult to heal and become infected easily.
To my knowledge there are no pharmaceutical treatments that can achieve similar results. The usual treatment is to apply silver sulfadiazine which, in my experience does little or nothing to stop pain, prevent infection or assist healing.
Dr. Chris Reynolds.
- Two cases of second degree burns healing rapidly with wheatgrass extract
- Wheatgrass heals deep second-degree burn in a week
- Radiotherapy burns. Rapid relief of pain and wound healing with wheatgrass extract
- Severe burns. Wheatgrass saves a young boy’s life in India
- Wheatgrass extract relaxes rigid burns contractures in ten minutes
- How to treat minor burns with wheatgrass extract