Hello from Australia.
I'm here to tell you all about how to use wheatgrass extract for treating and healing many and various medical conditions and injuries.
It was in 1995, when I discovered how effective the extract was for healing wounds, easing pain and effectively treating a variety of medical conditions and injuries. I suggest you begin by using the Search button at the top of the page.
There are many medical conditions and injuries where wheatgrass extract can accelerate the healing of a broad variety of skin and other conditions such as:-
- Diabetic ulcers and venous ulcers
- Infected wounds.
- Radiotherapy burns
- Second-degree burns
Finally, it is important to know that when using the extract:
- Using less is best. Apply the extract sparingly and don't apply it every day. For instance, for injuries and skin conditions, apply only once a week.
- For long-standing (chronic) conditions as mentioned above, e.g. psoriasis, diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, acne etc., apply the extract once a month because that is all you need to assist recovery.
- Also, be patient and persevere. Some conditions heal rapidly when others might take a month or more to heal, but avoid over-treating.
- This page will guide you on how to get best results from wheatgrass extract.
For further advice and information, contact me.
Dr. Chris Reynolds